sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

Jim 2 on Android

Finally! The best visual novel in Spanish is out for Android platforms: Jim del espacio exterior 2 is its name and you can download it from this link:

To install it, remember that in your phone, some "Developers options" should be enabled. If you don´t know what I´m talking about, don´t bother try it. I don´t want to be responsible for a broken terminal. Just wait some time. Who knows? Maybe in a future I will have a Google developer account and the game will be available on Google Play (for free, of course).

But, what is exactly Jim 2? As I said before, it is a visual novel developed with Renpy, the best tool you can find out there to make these kind of games. I wrote the visual novel around 7 years ago so don´t be too cruel with the story or the graphics. I was drunk almost the 80% of the time so it´s a miracle that I finished the game.

Let´s think that you are going to download a little everyday miracle instead of a crappy game.

Jim 2 continues the story of the gamebook: "Jim del Espacio Exterior", that you can find online here: 

                http://jimdelespacioexterior.blogspot.com

A "choose your own adventure" story starring by a policeman of the Espacio Exterior 1, the main police station of the galaxy. What else can I say? It´s funny, it has sex... well, actually, it hasn´t. You know, there are only static images and lots of texts, but a few of those images have boobs, so you will be able to jerk off with them without moral dilemmas.

Remember that Jim 2 is also available on Linux, Mac and Windows.

If when you install the game in your computer, tablet or mobile phone, you have any problem... I´m sorry. It´s not my fault. You should always pay for the games so you would have some kind of insurance for these situations. But trust me, I installed the game in some of my own devices and I did not have any issues at all.

                          Jim2 for linux


 

Jim2 for Mac


                            Jim2 for Windows



Yes! Featuring Renegado!!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Speak freely, friend.

Backside Games Studios

Backside Games Studios © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com | Published By Gooyaabi Templates